• Family Business/Divorce Law
• Personal Injury
• Professional Malpractice
• Property Liability
• Real Estate
• Real Estate Broker Disputes and Malpractice
“My goal is to deliver unparalleled service and expertise exceeding all expectations.” – Sam Konugres
BIOGRAPHY: Sam is a trial attorney who understands the perils and risks involved in litigation and the value of resolving before a lawsuit is even filed. Sam understands the ambient flux of business and personal affairs along with the legal dynamics of our justice system. Experience gives him uncommon facility in resolving conflicts.
He has been active in the Southern California legal and mediation community since 1986. In addition to the highest level of commitment to his profession and clients Sam is a part of, and contributes to, the larger community as a public speaker, writer, martial arts instructor and magician.
• California State
• Federal Courts
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Juris Doctor, University Texas Tech
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Southern California
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
• Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA) former board member
• California, Los Angeles and Orange County Bar Associations
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
PAST EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Sam had been on the Los Angeles Superior Court Mediation Panel for several years until it was dissolved.
• Authorized Taxicab Supervision, Inc. (ATS) is the taxi authority that determines all taxi activity LAX. Sam hears matters regarding the pick up-drop off, ethical, and business practices of taxi drivers.
• Annually, he participates in this Los Angeles County Bar Association program which facilitates dialogues in local high schools, focused on the liberties and values our country is attempting to defend and preserve.
• Adjunct Law Professor
• In addition to the highest level of commitment to professionals and clients Sam is a part of, and contributes to, the larger community as a public speaker, writer, martial arts instructor and magician.